Its amazing how thought-provoking these episodes are. I love it.
1. George’s first line. NO Lydia, please don’t date him. By the way, don’t steal Lizzie’s intro. Not cool, Wickham.
2. Wickham is so not a gentleman, but he’s good at acting like one.
3. Lydia says that her house is lonely and creepy, so she has been staying with George. I felt so sad for Lydia. She is cut off from her sisters, Lizzie, because they are fighting, and Jane because she his busy. Also, she’s cut off from Mary who has her own life.
4 Wickham, why are you pushing the whole you and Lydia dating thing, on camera. You’ve had plenty of opportunities to do so before hand.
5. Lydia, that Brent guy sounds like he really hurt you, and Wickham will do the same. You deserve better.
6 Wickham is very convincing at acting like a considerate and likable guy.
7. Lydia’s stab at Lizzie, and Wickham’s stab at Darcy. Not so subtle.
8. Wickhams biceps are awesome. (To be honest, I kind of wanted him to take off that shirt.)
9. I think Lydia knows deep down that dating Wickham is not a good idea, which is why she keeps saying that they aren’t dating, and even when she does, she hesitates, and she can barely get it out.
10. I wanted to see Wickham’s roundhouse kick.
11. Lydia, PLEASE! Come to your senses and make up with Lizzie. She misses you.
12. Great writing, Rachel Kiley.
13. Fantastic acting. Mary Kate Wiles and Wes Aderhold are amazing. Wes makes it difficult for me to remember that Wickham is a bad guy. and Mary Kate does a great job of portraying Lydia’s emotional turmoil in this arc.
14. All around, it was good episode, that simultaneously broke my heart and mde me smile.
15. The preview of thursday’s episode that shows Darcy walking away…. Lizzie, please stop him. Can it be thursday?
16. The preview of Lydia’s next video, why is she so sad? Heartbroken.